PRETTY IN PINK!

The Golf Shirt & Skirt : White sleeveless collared shirt by Pebble Beach, Pink running skirt by Lululemon
The Golf Gal : Whitney
The Golf Course :  SouthShore, Lake Las Vegas in Henderson, Nevada
Whitney gives the golf skirt :   5 balls out of 5


THE PURCHASE :
The Pebble Beach shirt was a great find at Costco, where they had multiple colors to choose from. 


I have found that finding a comfortable, wicking sleeveless white shirt seems nearly impossible.  So, I was very excited to find this one!  While the photo does not do it justice, the white fabric has a circle design in it, which adds style.  Also, the two-button closure at the top was a nice touch. 

And the Lululemon skirt?  I originally bought one in white in a shorter length for running. I love the bicycle shorts underneath with a pocket for balls on the left side of the shorts.  When I started golfing, I decided that I wanted to buy the longer length and chose the fun bright color.


THE PROS & CONS : 
Overall, comfort of this shirt is great.  It's extra details (pattern and buttons) give it just the right bit of flair.  The fabric is not the most breathable polyester blend I've ever worn - but was very reasonably comfortable in the 110 degree desert heat.  I LOVE the Lululemon skirt for golfing and rarely wear other skirts because of it's comfort and functionality.  It has a zipper pocket in back to keep your ID and some cash to tip the cart servers and porters at the course.  It has pockets in the front as well, but I've found they don't work well for golfing.  The only downside to this skirt is that the bicycle shorts underneath ride up and I have to adjust them from time to time.  But, the cute ruffles on the behind more than make up for this flaw!

SUMMARY :
If you live near a Costco, definitely pick up a few of these affordable Pebble Beach sleeveless golf shirts.  They're incredibly soft and fit really, really well.  I've already gone back and purchased 2 more because they are just so darn comfortable to play in!  And the pink Lululemon running skirt for golf?  I highly recommended picking up a few of them in the longer length as well.  They're perfect for fun and flirty play when the temperature is warm!